I have been reading from, teaching from, and writing about the book of Romans for a few weeks now and this week, I discovered a list by Paul about how to LIVE like you believe! (Don't we all need a few reminders?)
In Romans 12, Paul lists (and I paraphrase) at least 12 ways to live out your faith in front of everyone. They include:
1. Love Sincerely. Don't fake it.
2. Hate evil. Love what is good and right and true.
3. Be kind. Jesus modeled this...copy Him.
4. Be unselfish. Consider the needs of others more often.
5. Be enthusiastic. Passion is contagious.
6. Stay fired up. Fan the flame on your spirit.
7. Be alert for great opportunities! Don't procrastinate.
8. Hope Continuously. Don't give up.
9. Triumph in trial. Keep looking up.
10. Persevere in prayer. Pray expectantly.
11. Give generously. Gratefully share with others.
12. Be hospitable. Invite those who are lonely to join you.
This week, let others know by the way you live what and Who you believe! Okay?
UPDATE: As you know, my life has changed from full-time traveling speaker to full-time local pastor! If you would still like to visit with me, there are three ways to do so:
(1) I would love to send you my weekly encouragement letter and if your and/or a friend would like to come along each week, sign up at this link!
(2) If you would like me to speak for your event, I still get on a plane occasionally, so please fill in this Speaker's Request form or call/email my office at 800.444.6189 or email email@example.com and tell me about your event.
(3) If you are in Southern California and near the beach, come visit Viewpoint Church on Sundays at 10am! For more info, visit: ViewpointChurch.org.